Click on the RESIDENTIAL link above to see pricing for curbside service
Attention all customers: Paying your past due bill on your scheduled trash day will not guarantee service that day. Please call our office with any further questions.
To PAY ONLINE, please click the link at the top left of this page that says PAY ONLINE. You will need your account number and invoice number to get set up.
Holiday Schedule pickup day changes Ext 1
Residential – Weekly Household Curbside Pickup – Ext 2
Roll-Off – 10, 20, 30, 40 Yard Container rentals – Ext 3
Commercial – Weekly Business Pickup – Ext 4
With the recent events regarding the COVID-19 virus, we want to make sure we are doing our part to protect our customers and employees. Being said, we have decided, effective immediately, to close our front office to walk-in customers for the time being.
**Trash service will NOT be affected. You will still get picked up on your NORMAL trash day!**
We will continue to accept payments and orders by the phone. You may give us a call at 816-252-1594, during regular business hours. Our business hours will remain the same and phones will be answered Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
You may also mail in your payments to:
P.O. Box 520230
Independence, MO 64052
We also have a drop-box outside the main office door that will be available for payment drop offs. Please include your address and account number on all payments that are dropped off in the box.
We also offer online bill pay! Visit our website at: http://www.tedstrashservice.com
You just need your account number and an invoice number to set up an online account. If you do not have this info, please give us a call at, 816-252-1594, and we can provide you with that information.
We will continue to monitor the situation going forward and will update you as to when we are able to re-open the front office to walk-in customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and for helping us keep our employees and community safe!
Holiday Schedule Memorial Day week 2020
- Monday 5/25/2020 we will be closed for Memorial day
- All pickup days will be delayed one day this week
- Tuesday 5/26/2020 we will be on Monday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Wednesday 5/27/2020 we will be on Tuesday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Thursday 5/28/2020 we will be on Wednesday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Friday 5/29/2020 we will be on Thursday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Saturday 5/30/20 we will be picking up Friday’s normal scheduled routes. Please have your trash out the night before or by 6 am as we will have extra trucks on the roads to help get routes knocked out.
Please have trash/recycling out the night before or by 6am on your scheduled pickup day.
- Customer by Accepting Services, agrees that concrete, asphalt, grass/dirt surface, water, sewer, telephone lines, gas lines, underground lines, trees and other damage may occur due to the weight and operation of our trucks and containers in the process of operation and that Ted’s Trash Service Inc. is not liable for such damage
Thank you for supporting local.
-Ted’s Trash Service Inc-
Family owned and operated since 1960