Click on the RESIDENTIAL link above to see pricing for curbside service
Trash/Recycling/Yard-Waste must be out the night before or by 6am on your scheduled pickup day
Attention all customers: Paying your past due bill on your scheduled trash day will not guarantee service that day. Please call our office with any further questions.
To PAY ONLINE, please click the link at the top left of this page that says PAY ONLINE. You will need your account number and invoice number to get set up.
Holiday Schedule pickup day changes Ext 1
Residential – Weekly Household Curbside Pickup – Ext 2
Roll-Off – 10, 20, 30, 40 Yard Container rentals – Ext 3
Commercial – Weekly Business Pickup – Ext 4
Holiday Schedule Memorial Day week 2020
- Friday 5/22/2020 Office hours will be 7am-2pm
- Monday 5/25/2020 we will be closed for Memorial day
- All pickup days will be delayed one day this week
- Tuesday 5/26/2020 we will be on Monday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Wednesday 5/27/2020 we will be on Tuesday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Thursday 5/28/2020 we will be on Wednesday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Friday 5/29/2020 we will be on Thursday’s normal scheduled pickup
- Saturday 5/30/20 we will be picking up Friday’s normal scheduled routes. Please have your trash out the night before or by 6 am as we will have extra trucks on the roads to help get routes knocked out.
Please have trash/recycling out the night before or by 6am on your scheduled pickup day.
- Customer by Accepting Services, agrees that concrete, asphalt, grass/dirt surface, water, sewer, telephone lines, gas lines, underground lines, trees and other damage may occur due to the weight and operation of our trucks and containers in the process of operation and that Ted’s Trash Service Inc. is not liable for such damage
Thank you for supporting local.
-Ted’s Trash Service Inc-
Family owned and operated since 1960