Click on the RESIDENTIAL link above to see pricing for curbside service
Attention all customers: Paying your past due bill on your scheduled trash day will not guarantee service that day. Please call our office with any further questions.
To PAY ONLINE, please click the link at the top left of this page that says PAY ONLINE. You will need your account number and invoice number to get set up.
Holiday Schedule pickup day changes Ext 1
Residential – Weekly Household Curbside Pickup – Ext 2
Roll-Off – 10, 20, 30, 40 Yard Container rentals – Ext 3
Commercial – Weekly Business Pickup – Ext 4
Holiday Schedule Christmas week 2019
- Monday 12/23/19 we will be on normal scheduled pickup
- Tuesday 12/24/19 we will be on normal scheduled pickup,the office will close at 12pm.
- Wednesday 12/25/19 we will be closed for Christmas, Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday pickup days will be delayed one day.
- Thursday 12/26/19 we will be picking up Wednesday’s normal scheduled routes
- Friday 12/27/19 we will be picking up Thursday’s normal scheduled routes.
- Saturday 12/28/19 we will be picking up Friday’s normal scheduled routes. Please have your trash out the night before or by 6 am as we will have extra trucks on the roads to help get routes knocked out.
- We will be running the exact same schedule for New Years 2020 Holiday week!
Please have trash/recycling out the night before or by 6am on your scheduled pickup day.
- Customer by Accepting Services, agrees that concrete, asphalt, grass/dirt surface, water, sewer, telephone lines, gas lines, underground lines, trees and other damage may occur due to the weight and operation of our trucks and containers in the process of operation and that Ted’s Trash Service Inc. is not liable for such damage
Thank you for supporting local.
-Ted’s Trash Service Inc-
Family owned and operated since 1960